Saturday, March 7, 2009

Our house...in the middle of the street

This year has been a very exciting one for Foco and me. He proposed to me in a pumpkin patch this past October, so we have been busy getting ready for our October 2009 wedding. We also just recently took on another project--renovating and fixing up our condo. We have to admit, there wasn't anything that seriously needed to be done, but since we are making it our own, we wanted to change a few things to make it feel more like our home. We were so lucky to close on the condo a few weeks before Forrest left for spring training so he and I were able to pick out the appliances, flooring, and colors for the different rooms. I promised to keep him updated on our progress back home. I also figured I would go ahead and set up a blog so that our family and friends around the country can see what we are up to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment