Sunday, March 15, 2009

This was a super busy weekend. My parents drove down on Thursday night to unload the appliances because it has rained EVERYDAY since then. On Friday they came back again and we went to dinner and spent some QT together. On Saturday Fo's dad came into town to help my dad install the appliances. When I met up with my parents Saturday evening Dad was working on the washer and dryer. Forrest and I are so blessed to have amazing parents who are looking out for us. We just can't thank God enough for the blessing of our parents! We love you guys!

A close-up of our new microwave. Looks nice against the paint and the cabinets!


The new microwave (totally new...Forrest and Dad moved the cabinets up to fit it in above the stove!) Our dads worked super hard on Saturday getting the appliances in! Thanks!



The cool mist color (I really like this color!) Thanks to my friend Tiffany who helped me paint on Thursday until 11:30! I owe her big time!


The bedroom/bathroom entrances and another image of the accent wall and the other cool mist color. I really love both of these colors...but I'm just not sure that they go together. I think we are going to look for a darker color to go on the accent wall that is in the same pallet as the Cool Mist color. The accent wall is called Rolling Sea.


This is the upstairs bedroom. We're not sure about these colors yet. 



Who needs 3 layers of wallpaper border? serious?!





The soon to be replaced master bathroom lights.


The new dishwasher all installed. Soooo quiet!


Our new dryer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment