Friday, February 3, 2012

Get Fit Friday {No. 4}

Join the 100 Push Up Challenge!!!!

Okay....I'm not crazy. 
Okay...maybe I am. 

But still...I think we should do this!





Go here and read about the the program. The program takes 6 weeks (or more depending on your starting point...but choose what works for you!) and you will need to commit about 10 to 15 minutes 3 days a week to do the training. I have lots of friends who have done this in the past and really enjoyed it (enjoy is a loose term). I am going to commit to it this year and I hope you will join me in the fun!

Here is a video from Oxygen Mag about different variations on the push-up. Depending on your results on the initial test, you may need to use one of the variations in this video:




So...here is how we're gonna do this...
1) Do the initial test sometime this weekend and comment on this post that you are IN!
2)  Each Friday I will post the workout for the next week so you can check in and get your new assignment!
3) Each Friday on the "Get Fit Friday" post leave a comment and tell us what your max number was for the week (I want us to be able to encourage each other in this...so it will be our accountability).
4) On March 19th we will do our final test and see how many push ups we can do. If we get to 100...great. If we get to more than we are doing now...awesome!


Go here to see your WEEK 1 push up schedule for the week of February 5 - 11th. Good luck :)


Here we go! We can do this y'all!

1 comment:

  1. I've learn a few good stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much effort you set to create this kind of fantastic informative website.
    Energy VS SURROUND SPEAKER single 3-way Veritas Series surround speaker

    ReplyDelete