Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Nerd Week



I'm sorry I just disappeared like that again. I'm in nerd world this week. I have been hiding away in my office working on my ePortfolio for my grad school project after work each day. I am really excited about how it is coming together...I might even turn it in early! Image that. But it has sucked up basically every minute of my time this week.

Here are the elements of my portfolio I have to get done by Saturday:

Index / Intro
Design
Development
Utilization
Management
Evaluation
Research
Resources
Resume
Reflection

I feel pretty good about my progress so far and I think after tomorrow I will only have my resources and reflection pages left to create. I have made the framework for each site and it looks kind of like this...

In my spare time I have been teaching some pretty rocking Spanish 1 and 2 classes during the day, meeting with parents, finalizing grades for interims, watching the mezzanine at the girls and guys bball games last night and spending hours on the phone with my national group fitness certification organization trying to figure out a resolution to the problem that my textbook never arrived and my test is Friday...resolution = postponed to April 21st. praisetheLord.

I realized that the Bible app on my Droid phone also has an audio option. I have been listening to scripture on my way to work each day. Let me just say that Psalm 96 made my day yesterday!

Oh have you seen my new Summit Church swag...



Okay that is all I have time to type up tonight. I miss interacting with you guys and the bloggers I follow and doing the things I enjoy...but I have May in my sights and before I know it this whole grad school thing will seem like a small bump in the road.

Let the weekend get here soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment