Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Grown Up Christmas List

With the holidays fast approaching, I thought I would share some things I'm loving. This year I am just asking for gift cards to Lowes and Home Depot because we have to buy some things we actually need for the new house this year. But... it is always fun to think about things I want.

I love my makeup brushes, but they are starting to get a little raggedy. A new set would be awesome!



I haven't really found a pair of boots I love. But in theory these are pretty awesome!



My gray Toms are getting kind of shabby. It is time for some pretty red ones :)
Source: google.com via Megan on Pinterest


I would like to get gray paint to cover my kitchen and living room walls & some yellow fabric to make my own accent pillows :)

Source: decorpad.com via Megan on Pinterest


I am excited to set up my crafting space in the new house. These jars would be awesome to store my supplies.



And pretty much anything on this list...




What are you asking for this holiday season? Any great gift ideas?

2 comments:

  1. love those boots too!!!! (and i'm stealing that idea for a makeup brush holder) i'm sure it would help mine last longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...i found a pair kind of like that, but they were size 10...bummer! I actually saw a brush holder that had clear glass beads that was really cute--I might do that instead.

    ReplyDelete