Sunday, December 18, 2011

The best way to spread Christmas cheer...

There is no one who embodies Christmas spirit like my Mom.

I grew up simply in awe of Christmas, and after visiting my parents this weekend, I realized that... well... no wonder. Every Christmas our house turned into a winter wonderland. I took a few pics with my mom's camera and wanted to share with you all the magic that surrounds Christmas at the Packett house.

the beautiful stone fireplace with gorgeous red and gold mantle decorations

pretty decorations


one of my mom's Santa collections

another Santa collection

the fireplace and mantle

nativity in the kitchen

Santa's on the baby grand



Hallmark church collection

gold & white Christmas tree

decorations in the blue guest room

hutch

"the jennie tree" and a hand-painted ornament that my parents made for their first Christmas tree

Jennie ornament (we all have a collection of A"dough"ables)

Mom's beautiful tree

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! Now if you could just post something, complete with aroma, of your mom's famous jambalaya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I know...I was lucky to have some this past weekend!

    ReplyDelete