Saturday, December 10, 2011

Spotify: Christmas Music Magic

I have been listening to Pandora since my senior year of college. Pandora has been pretty sweet to me. I  have discovered several artists I may not have stumbled upon listening to my Ben Harper cds on repeat. But I have found a new way to listen to music that I think everyone seriously needs to know about.

Probably you have been using it already, but if you haven't...you must go now and check out Spotify.

There is way more to Spotify than I know about, but what I love is that I can search an artist/title and can listen to exactly that song, not just related songs. I can also select that album and listen to the entire album.

Here are some of the holiday albums I found that I am really excited about. Go check it out now. Download Spotify and listen on your computer, on your mobile device, and even offline!!! Go...NOW!

Michael Bublé Christmas
  


A Very She & Him Christmas


James Taylor At Christmas


Justin Beiber Under the Mistletoe (don't judge)


Mariah Carey Merry Christmas II You


Let me know what you think of it once you check it out!




4 comments:

  1. hehehe..Justin Beiber. I promise not to make fun of you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i teach high schoolers. so I think i have an excuse...i'm trying to stay relevant! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thats very wonderful I actually have detected a replacement app how to install spotify premium apk android
    this app is nice and that i have started viewing it.Thanks for the assistance and suggesting the matter i'll travel with it.Keep business and writing new article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been using this app Nyan Cat: Lost In Space Mod Apk : and downloaded and gambling it frequently.

    ReplyDelete