Tuesday, December 20, 2011

DIY: Wrapping Up Christmas

We are just 4 days from Christmas Eve! I am getting super excited :)

Monday I finished all of our Christmas shopping and spent the afternoon leisurely wrapping them while watching a few holiday movies.

I used craft paper, some felt, an old red sweater, green ribbon, twine, my hot glue gun and 3 rolls of paper, a few rolls of ribbon, and beautiful tags from Target--all 60% off after Christmas last year.

Here is how it turned out...
dressed up & casual wrapping ideas
brown bag $.50...dress it up with scraps of ribbon and rosettes

i'm loving these sweater and eyelet trim rosettes

i've been feeling stripes of late

more rosettes

i love how the eyelet fabric gives this brown bag a feminine twist

names spelled with twine instead of tags

felt flower instead of a bow

the twine and sassy green tag dress up this craft paper wrapping

lines of twine


I love the stripes of twine and ribbon
business casual
super cute...right?

big ole golden bow

green, red & gold

i think this one is my favorite. the eyelet trim with the twine bow are super cute

C for Miss Cindy
What kinds of fun wrapping tricks have you used before?

Oh and be looking for some holiday treat recipes coming up in the next few days!

2 comments:

  1. Megan, I love your blog and all of the great ideas. I started my first button scarf last night. Will post some pics when it's finished. Love ya, Aunt Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aunt Vickie! I'm excited to see your button scarf! Thanks for visiting the blog...Love ya!

    ReplyDelete