Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hanging with Lil Miss

I had no clue what being an aunt would feel like. I knew it was going to be pretty cool, but seriously of all the hats I wear...being her Mimi is my favorite.

Honestly it makes my day every time I hear her say my name...and her hugs & kisses are the sweetest things in the world.

This weekend Foco and I went home to visit my family and celebrate the annual Bowen Family Christmas....which meant we got to spend some serious quality time with my parents, my big sis & bro-in-law...and my favorite niece. We also got to see my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and their kids...which was equally as awesome.

Here are some of my favorite pics of the weekend (ps excuse how rough I look...we had just finished eating breakfast!):

my lil helper in the kitchen


enjoying a candy cane and helping me crush some for our recipe
stealing a lil piece of candy cane
helping me melt the almond bark...i love the candy-cane chin!
sweetness
watching me work
helping spread out the peppermint popcorn bark
amazing...
hanging out before church with her piggy-tails
love her lil hair-do
love those lil legs

her lil cheeks!





Okay...you get the picture...she's adorable.

I hope you had an awesome weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment