Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bachelorette Party Ideas

This weekend I am headed to Nashville to celebrate my baby sister's (she's growing way to fast) bachelorette party. My big sis, Reba, and I have been scheming for quite a while to get this weekend trip ready and we cannot wait to see how it all comes together.

I can't wait to show you all either. I worked for about 7 hours last night formatting games in word, making bachelorette survival kits, and a few other decorations. But I don't want to give anything away before we get there, so here is my Pinspiration Board. Click on the links below to see the pins and follow them back to the original source!


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

I have been taking pictures as I work each night, and cannot wait to share with you what I came up with after I found all of these great ideas. To see my whole Bachelorette Party Board, click here.

T-minus 2 days until the weekend! Oh and I get to wear jeans to work today for spirit week. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment