Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday {No. 4}

Whew...is it really just Wednesday? What a long week. But here is to Wednesday almost being over and just two days left in the work week...woohoo.

Here is what I'm loving today:

1) I'm loving my sweet sweet husband & his love of the ocean. We are watching the surf reports and waiting to see if we can make it to the beach on Saturday. Did I mention that my gift to him for Christmas was to travel with him to the beach one Saturday when the surf was good and take some pictures? I'm looking forward to some coffee, a good book, a big blanket and the sound of the waves.


Source: google.com via Megan on Pinterest


2) I'm loving my church and our study "Castaway" on the book of Jonah.


Source: summitrdu.com via Megan on Pinterest


3) I'm loving these color combos...totally marinating on any color decisions for another month or so.












4) I'm loving yellow and green...can't let go of my roots (Go Tribe!)




Source: polyvore.com via Megan on Pinterest


Source: polyvore.com via Megan on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Megan on Pinterest


5) I'm loving avocado...






6) I'm loving mustaches.






Source: theberry.com via Megan on Pinterest


7) I'm loving these words.

{dame un beso = gimme a kiss}







working on teaching my students to be more creative...{they need more fairy tales}



Forrest and I have so learned this to be true this year...

Source: dribbble.com via Megan on Pinterest


8) I'm loving baby animals.








9) I'm loving this idea for organizing my jewelry.




and finally...

10) I'm loving this idea for stenciling a pillow...I want to do this...





I feel better about Wednesday already.

As always, I'm linking up with Jamie and Krystina.

Join in the fun!




lollipops

4 comments:

  1. Loving your loves. The outfits, the mustaches, the animals....LOVE it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures!!
    I saved some to my computer for Idea's !
    I love the picture with the girl on the chair with the boots, once I'm not prego and get back into shape I want to go shopping and dress up like that :)
    I love the Mustache Christmas ball! My dad is one of those cowboy guys who has that long mustache going on :) You can see that if you go to my blog http://sailingwithbarefeet.blogspot.com/2011/04/family.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love baby animals too! And you posted a giraffe and penguin - two of my faves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You actually make it appear really easy along with your presentation however I to find this matter to be actually something that I think I might by no means understand. It kind of feels too complex and very vast for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hold of it!
    Tetra Pond Water Garden Pump 1900 GPH, Ponds 1000-1500 Gallons

    ReplyDelete