Monday, January 9, 2012

Goals for 2012

In hopes of achieving greater success with these this year I am going to refer to these as Goals instead of New Year's resolutions.



Here we go:

Spiritual
Finish reading the Bible cover to cover
Serve my church consistently
Invest in one person to show them the love of God (and do this selflessly)

Professional
Graduate with my Master's Degree
Apply to present at a conference in 2012/2013 (something about using iPads in the classroom)
Set aside time on Sundays for lesson planning and for grading on Tuesday nights

Fitness
5 unassisted pull-ups
Obtain a national group fitness/exercise certification

Food
Make homemade ice cream
Cook a prime-rib roast
Create weekly menus with healthy meals and stick to them (throw out less)

Blog
Get a blog makeover (either figure out how to do it myself or pay for a blog design)
Reach 100 followers
Read more blogs & be brave enough to comment more on the blogs I read

Personal
Be patient, humble, generous and compassionate
Love others more and love me less
Find 5 ways to better love and serve my husband
Listen more. Talk less.
(the first two will be hard to measure...but I'll be working on it!)

Okay tomorrow I am going to put this up in my tabs so that you can check in throughout the year and see how I'm doing. I hope this year will be one of great spiritual, personal and professional growth!

Happy Monday! I'm back to work for the first time...eeek!


No comments:

Post a Comment