Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Wednesdays {No. 3}

I'm sitting here looking at the piles of laundry I folded just now...and trying to convince myself to get up off of the sofa and put the clothes away go to bed.


Before I crash...here is what I'm loving this week!

1) 60 degree weather in January and going for walks around sunset through our neighborhood. Life really is so very beautiful.




2) Teaching an early morning BodyPump class (taught my first one today it was awesome...so much energy for that time of the morning!) I'm loving how my body feels after working out.


Source: tumblr.com via Megan on Pinterest


3) I'm loving baby elefantes.


Source: 500px.com via Megan on Pinterest


4) I'm totally loving this get up.


Source: polyvore.com via Megan on Pinterest


5) I'm loving this dress and hoping I get good enough at sewing to try this when spring arrives.




6) I'm still loving gray & yellow...and that pretty teal blue color




7) I'm loving this idea for a wreath for our front door in February.




8) I'm loving this recipe for mock lasagna.




9) I'm loving my awesome sisters after our rockin' weekend in Nashville, TN.




10) I'm loving this reminder to delight in the Lord.


Source: tumblr.com via Megan on Pinterest


I'm linking up over at Lollipops and at This Kind of Love today. Join in the fun by checking out those blogs and seeing how you can get in on the Wednesday Love.

lollipops

buh-bye friends :)

16 comments:

  1. Love that color combo for decor as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just so stuck on gray and yellow right now! I can't wait until we have some budget room to go all kindsacrazy with my ideas!

      Delete
  2. i LOVE that little baby elephant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! By the way I'm really enjoying your blog! Just stumbled upon your Wednesday linky party and it makes my Wednesdays so much better! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Lovin that dress and the lasagna looks delish!

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to make that lasagna next week!

      Delete
  4. I hate putting laundry away! It's the worst! Loving that color combo of gray, blue & yellow! Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laundry and dishes just never end (and we don't even have kids yet...yipes!) I had a great day! I hope you did too!

      Delete
  5. Loving that style set you found on Pinterest!! Pinterest is so darn addicting!! Love the quotes as well. New follower and found you via Jamie's WILW link up today.

    www.ginnybrumback.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for following! Pinterest is an addiction! I'm headed to your site now to follow!

      Delete
  6. Ooh I love gray and yellow too. And I might have to try that Valentine's day wreath!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let me know how the wreath turns out...i'm going to try and make it next weekend (get it up by the 1st!)

      Delete
  7. I LOVE BODYPUMP! I haven't been in awhile - but I totally miss the feeling after a solid workout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you know that you can do Pump at home now by ordering it through BeachBody fitness? it is such a fun workout!

      Delete
  8. You have such a cute blog layout! It's seriously adorable! And how cute is that baby elephant!!

    xo.Britt
    The Magnolia Pair

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I actually designed it myself, so I have a few changes to make, but I am learning! I am in love with baby elephants now!

      Delete