Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What I Love Wednesday

I follow a couple of blogs that join this Linky Party each week and I have decided to join in on the fun and tell you about what it is I'm loving every Wednesday!

I'm loving this 3 week break I've been enjoying from work. I'm loving sleeping late, hanging out with family, and catching up on episodes of Glee and How I Met Your Mother!



Source: google.com via Jeanette on Pinterest


I'm loving sparkles, glitter and glam.






I'm loving these awesome healthy recipes from oxygenmag.com


Source: oxygenmag.com via Megan on Pinterest


Source: oxygenmag.com via Megan on Pinterest


I'm loving my red Tom's my hubby got me through reward points he earned by winning second place in a national competition with his company!
Source: google.com via Megan on Pinterest


I'm loving a new year and resolving myself to living this way!

Source: google.com via Megan on Pinterest


I'm loving shades of blue and roman shades


Source: vi.sualize.us via Megan on Pinterest


Source: decorpad.com via Megan on Pinterest


Source: lonnymag.com via Megan on Pinterest



I'm also loving that my mom, big sis and niece are coming this weekend!!!

What are you loving today? Join in the fun by going to the Lollipops blog and linking up!

lollipops 


I also linked up to What I'm Loving Wednesday at this kind of love blog. Check out what she and lots of other people are loving today!!

7 comments:

  1. Ok how I have not seen your awesome blog before is beyond me!! LOVING it! You had me at Glee and HIMYM! :-) LOVING everything about this post. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those color combos! You just sold me on what I need to do with our living room. So thanks for that! haha

    And I'm pinning that second recipe now, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kit!--toms are amazing...I see you are also loving them this week on your post!
    Texas Tanners--thanks for following! I totally had an 8 hour Glee marathon via Netflix yesterday!
    Kristin--those colors are awesome! I'm trying to figure out if I can convince my husband to let me use those colors in our study! Check out the oxygenmag.com website...they have so many great clean recipes over there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, I love your color choices. All of those different tones of blue! New here, from WILW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those glittery nails, and the first house photo you posted! That blue is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Holly...I am so in love with those glittery nails...I am going to post this week b/c I am going to try doing it myself for my little sister's bachelorette weekend in Nashville!

    ReplyDelete