Friday, January 13, 2012

Get Fit Friday {No. 2}

Working out is something I strongly connect with music. When I run I try to find songs where the beat per minute matches my pace (I'm not very fast...so the Bruno Mars Pandora station tends to be my running sound track), when lifting I like to find songs about being tough, running things and living out a dream (Jay Z and Kanye for example), and Les Mills classes always have a great mix of inspiring, fun, and gritty songs.

It's not easy for me to narrow this down, but today I give you my

Top 5 Workout Tracks.
If you haven't heard them before go on over and check them out on YouTube. Warning: I posted the official videos for these songs, but if you want to purchase them on iTunes you can download the clean version like I do (I don't like hearing swear words in my music).


Source: google.com via Megan on Pinterest


In no particular order:

Raise Your Glass by Pink (cardio)


Run This Town by Jay Z (lifting)


Yes (Everyday I See My Dream) by LMFAO (lifting)


Grenade by Bruno Mars (lifting)


Yeah 3x by Chris Brown (cardio)

So...if you are a BODYPUMPer you have probably heard 3 of these 5 before. I can't help it, these songs are linked to my fitness experience!

Happy Healthy Friday! I'm signing off until Monday...let the bachelorette shenanigans begin!









No comments:

Post a Comment