Saturday, January 28, 2012

Where have I been????

I've had one of those weeks. I'm sad I missed out on Tasty Tuesday and Get Fit Friday this week, but I'll be right back at it next week.

On this sunny (soon-to-be-sixty-degrees) Saturday, I am chilling at my graduate school crafting desk, listing to the "Rumours" album by Fleetwood Mac on Spotify (I watched the Glee Season 2 episode about them this week!), drinking coffee and getting ready to work on my last, first course assignment! Just a little under 4 months left to go and I will be finished with homework FOREVER. If you ever hear me mention that I want to get a PhD or something, sent me a virtual smack and tell me to check myself! haha.

Forrest decided to go surfing today, but he invited his surfing buddy to go with him...mostly to give me a time to focus on my grad school work today (and to let me sleep in after my week from "down there"). No ocean for me today...but that's okay.

So remember a few weeks ago I was talking about that amazing caramel glazed butter cream filled doughnut? Well...I have stopped in twice to get it...but evidently it is a weekend doughnut...so I stopped by the Main Street Grille and picked one up this morning (and a NY Cheesecake one as well).  I came home, made myself a cup of Joe and caught up on some Bible reading that I missed out on yesterday.



I had to take a break after eating the NY Cheesecake doughnut because I'm not used to having sugar in the morning and I actually started to feel a little sick! haha. I am taking my time every 30 mins or so eating a bite of the caramel one so that I can enjoy it without having some sort of sugar attack!


What a quality start to the weekend!? Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment