Monday, January 30, 2012

Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies

Some of you may know that I love caramel. like a lot. I recently saw a recipe on Pinterest (imagine that!) for Rolo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies----wa-hat? Okay...so I took the easy route and used Nestlé Toll House chocolate chip cookies to save some time, but they were AMAZING!


All you do is take the Rolos, stuff them into the Nestlé cookie dough, and bake on a lined baking sheet at 350 degrees for about 10 to 12 minutes. Then eat them all.


It can't be easier or more delicious! Check out the recipe I found here. Here is to a a beautiful week ahead!




2 comments:

  1. I was going to make those this weekend! But I didn't haha. Good idea taking the easy route!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so delicious! Yeah...I needed something sweet, but I just didn't have time to mix up the choc chip. Hope you are doing well!

      Delete