Friday, January 20, 2012

Get Fit Friday {no. 3} 25 At Home Exercises

It's Friday. Thank goodness.

I cannot wait for this weekend, because (check this) we have no plans. For the first weekend since Thanksgiving we have zero plans. Oh, and being the overachiever I am, I have already cooked the vegetable curry that will take us through the weekend...so no cooking either! I already feel less stressed!




For this Get Fit Friday post, I wanted to share with you an article I recently stumbled upon about at-home exercises. This article was published by ACE Fitness and has 25 exercises you can do from the comfort of your home. You can click on the links for each exercise to read details about what muscles it works, how to safely complete each exercise, and photos of what it looks like.

Check out the Top 25 At-Home Exercises and let me know what you think. Until then, have a very fit Friday.

PS- My workout for today is a Kettlebell class after work!

No comments:

Post a Comment