I think this whole What I'm Loving Wednesday is going to be good for me. I kind of forgot during track out from school just how much Wednesday is my least favorite day of the week...then I woke up this morning. Dread. But then I remembered that today is all about what I love....so now I have a better attitude about the day (also I am going to stop off and pick up a caramel covered cream filled doughnut).
So here is what I'm loving today!
1) I'm loving all of these cute coffee quotes.
2) I'm loving these quotes about love & life.
3) I'm loving these delicious looking recipes.
4) I'm loving a gray & yellow bedroom
5) I'm loving my sweet sweet husband (& the fact that he decided to cut his hair) (& I am hopeful our lil chirens will get his thick wavy hair and not my thin fine baby hair!)
Okay...off to pick up that doughnut and get to work!
I'm linking up over at Lollipops! And at This Kind of Love.