Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday {No. 2}

I think this whole What I'm Loving Wednesday is going to be good for me. I kind of forgot during track out from school just how much Wednesday is my least favorite day of the week...then I woke up this morning. Dread. But then I remembered that today is all about what I love....so now I have a better attitude about the day (also I am going to stop off and pick up a caramel covered cream filled doughnut).

So here is what I'm loving today!

1) I'm loving all of these cute coffee quotes.


Source: etsy.com via Megan on Pinterest


Source: favim.com via Megan on Pinterest


2) I'm loving these quotes about love & life.








Source: etsy.com via Megan on Pinterest




3) I'm loving these delicious looking recipes.




Source: bhg.com via Megan on Pinterest


Source: oxygenmag.com via Megan on Pinterest


4) I'm loving a gray & yellow bedroom








5) I'm loving my sweet sweet husband (& the fact that he decided to cut his hair) (& I am hopeful our lil chirens will get his thick wavy hair and not my thin fine baby hair!)

6

Okay...off to pick up that doughnut and get to work!

Happy Wednesday!
I'm linking up over at Lollipops! And at This Kind of Love.




lollipops

12 comments:

  1. Hola Megan! Happy Wednesday! I wanted to shout out to you for the yummy recipes you've been posting, I made the chicken lettuce wraps and the chilli. Both were delicious! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gray and yellow is what I want to do to our bedroom. :) So good taste! Haha

    And I agree, the posts on these days make Wed a lot more tolerable. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to be pretty popular for bedroom color schemes. I know...now I really am loving Wednesdays!

      Delete
  3. Loving all the quotes, especially the Jim Elliot one. :)

    Stopping by from WILW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I always love finding those prints that express the words through color, font and formatting!

      Delete
  4. Loving the quotes and that food looks delish. We redid our room about a year ago in yellow and grey and I absolutely LOVE it!! By far my favorite room in the house. The color combo is so calming...trying to convince the hubby we should continue the colors throughout the entire house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more and more I look around the more and more I think those colors will be great for our bedroom! What shade of gray did you go with on your walls?

      Delete
  5. Happy Wednesday! LOVE the quotes. Pretty sure I have almost all of those pinned as well. Yum, those recipes look great. And, I'm also a big fan of yellow & grey bedrooms.. if only our walls weren't green & brown. Enjoy that doughnut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Long story...no caramel cream filled doughnuts on Wednesdays...sad :( haha

      Delete
  6. Gray and Yellow are my favorite! They were even my wedding colors!

    ReplyDelete