Sunday, January 29, 2012

Here's What's Cooking {No. 4}

It is Sunday already. This week is shaping up to look a lot like last week...but I am going to stay positive and trust that I am not alone and I don't have to do it alone. That will be the cry of my heart this week.

One important thing for me when my week looks like it's going to kick me around and spit me out on Friday evening, is to have a well planned menu. A tasty, healthy meal at the end of an altogether miserable day can really turn it around!

So here is what's cooking...

Sunday / Monday: Low Calorie Baked Potato Soup (see last week's post to check it out)



Tuesday / Wednesday: Mushroom Marsala Pappardelle




Thursday / Friday: Honey Sesame Chicken w/ Brown Rice





Saturday / Sunday:  Stuffed Shells w/ Sausage & Spinach




Grocery List:
olive oil
garlic
Chives
flat leaf parsley
2 lbs cremini mushrooms
Marsala wine
Parmesean-Reggiano
spinach
chicken broth
jumbo pasta shells
1 lb fresh pork sausage
1 can diced tomatoes
1 package frozen spinach
chicken breasts
honey
soy sauce
sesame seeds
frozen broccoli

In the kitchen: 
pappardelle pasta
butter
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
onion
ketchup
red pepper flakes
cornstarch
brown rice


I'm really excited about these meals! Check in on Tasty Tuesday to hear how last weeks menu shaped up!

3 comments:

  1. They all sounds delish! May need to add some of these to my rotation next week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the potato soup & the honey chicken are amazing (I had to switch my menu around a little!)

      Delete
  2. I have made those stuffed shells a few times and they are one of our favorites!

    ReplyDelete