Monday, January 23, 2012

Getting Connected!

I have some very exciting news today...


You can now follow the Casita Cory Blog right here where you are (are you following yet?).

Or...

you can see what I am pinning over here...

or check out what I'm tweeting over here...

or stay up to date at the Casita Cory Blog Facebook page. 

my niece is pointing to the awesome ways you can stay connected!
If you haven't yet, take a second to follow my blog by selecting the 'Join' button down by my list of followers (My goal is to reach 100 by Dec. 2012!). I added the buttons to the right of my blog to make it easy for you to connect to those social media tools. Thanks for supporting me so far in this journey, and I look forward to growing this blog with all of you. Be sure to tell your friends and family about how they can join in on the Casita Cory fun!

Don't forget to grab the Casita Cory button if you would like to promote my blog on your site!

Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment